Subject: Fwd: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/01/10 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:33:32 +0100

Hi,

Status update is still as per summary sent on Thursday, 28.12.2023 (see 
email below, from 2023/12/28). I will provide a separate update 
regarding OpenAPI / Swagger stuff, which I worked on intermittently in 
the meantime, once I wrap up.

Regarding recent GitHub notifications I received, pertaining commits you 
made:

  * a week ago, on 2024/01/03, in reply to your comment
    (https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36#issuecomment-1874249302)
    to detailed summary I provided on 28.12.2024
    (https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36#issuecomment-1870682157),
    I asked for detailed enough examples as it was still not clear to me
    what exactly is needed;

  * then, yesterday, you committed
    https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/40/commits/cae0f5808fe7d497ea747bbc126271fe1cd2079c,
    which simply removed those obsolete annotations (i.e.
    `@RequireEMFCSVResourceFactory`, `@RequireEMFODSResourceFactory`,
    `@RequireEMFRLangResourceFactory`,
    `@RequireEMFXLSXResourceFactory`), which was exactly what was
    causing this misunderstanding - you did not reply to my request for
    examples, and simply removed those, then merged this, so my
    understanding is that was clarified this way;

  * in that same commit
    (https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/40/commits/cae0f5808fe7d497ea747bbc126271fe1cd2079c),
    I see that you added annotations to integration tests, which was not
    practiced so far in any of the projects yet (i.e. `@RequireEMFCSV`
    to `EMFCSVResourceTest`, `@RequireEMFODS` to `EMFODSResourceTest`,
    `@RequireEMFRLang` to `EMFRLangResourceTest`, and `@RequireEMFXLSX`
    to `EMFXLSXResourceTest`) - I simply specified those as run
    requirements in respective BND run file; my understanding is that
    should also serve as answer to question I asked earlier / problem I
    encountered and described;

So, considering 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36 is now 
merged ("Gecko EMF Exporters (CSV, XLSX, ODS) enhancements"), open items 
from that summary from 2023/12/28 are:

  - MDO – Integration of latest 'Gecko EMF Utilties' version

  - Traffic cameras project

  - AVATAR project - here, _*Mark's input is needed*_;

Regards,

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/01/03 / requests 
for clarification
Date: 	Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:46:30 +0100
From: 	Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: 	Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann 
<[email-masked]>

Hi,

Status update is as per summary sent on Thursday, 28.12.

Toggle entries for the month of December are now annotated and flattened.

I saw your reply Juergen 
(https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36#issuecomment-1874249302) 
to my detailed summary 
(https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36#issuecomment-1870682157) 
and I would like to ask that you provide detailed enough examples to 
make sure I understand what you require; I outlined my understanding in 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36#issuecomment-1870682157 
but your reply does not contain sufficient information to clarify what 
exactly is needed in addition to what is already done - I need specific 
examples.

Regards,

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2023/12/28 / 
requests for clarification
Date: 	Thu, 28 Dec 2023 17:38:09 +0100
From: 	Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: 	Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann 
<[email-masked]>

Hi,

Attached please find PDF with status update as of 28.12.2023. It 
contains updates regarding the following projects:

  * MDO – Integration of latest 'Gecko EMF Utilties' version
  * Gecko EMF Exporters (CSV, XLSX, ODS) enhancements
  * Traffic cameras project
  * AVATAR

Mark's input is specifically needed for the AVATAR project.

Regards,

-- 
           Michael H. Siemaszko
           Telegram: mhsiemaszko
           Email:[email-masked],
                  [email-masked]
           WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
           GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
           LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
           Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/